دورببین تصویربرداری مادون قرمز مدل Fluke TIX1000 9Hz
Fluke TiX1000 9Hz NFC Infrared Camera
The TiX1000 has 10 times the on-camera pixels than standard 320×240 cameras (1024 x 768 resolution, 786,432 pixels). Enhance image quality and temperature measurement accuracy – get 4 times greater resolution and pixels than standard mode with SuperResolution (up to 3,145,728 pixels). Work from greater distances. See a 5 mm (0.2 in) target from 35 m (115 ft) away using the Super Telephoto lens. Get a premium in-field viewing experience for quick issue identification with the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen
- Conduct inspections from a safe distance and still get close-in shots with the 32 times on-camera digital zoom.
- Choose the most convenient image transfer protocol for your application: Camera data ports: Image transfer: SD card, USB 2.0, video output DVI-D (HDMI). GigE vision and RS232 available in 2015. SmartView® software: SD card. USB 2.0, GigE Vision and RS232 available in 2015.
- Get the sharpest ever IR-Fusion® images with an 8 MP visible light camera.
- Versatile viewing options for in-field viewing of images with viewfinder for outdoor use.
- User defined programmable buttons to personalize for quick access to most used features.
- The only handheld cameras that can be sub-windowed to 240 Hz frame rate for advanced applications (add on option).